• Currently, Gamya has outlets at hotels, malls, and office buildings in Jakarta. Each outlet has its own taxi dispatcher who is equipped with radio-call or mobile phone.
• These communication apparatus assures quick contact to the Gamya 24-Hour Reservation Centre.
• A taxi dispatcher would record all incoming and outgoing Gamya taxis at each outlet. This would become handy should there be problem arise in the future.
• For enquiries, contact our head office (ext. 235) or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Taxis are available at all sub terminals at Soekarno Hatta International Airport (1 AC, 2 D, 3). Please be advised that the Airport Authority (Angkasa Pura) imposed an airport surcharge that needs to be paid by passengers. The amount of airport surcharge varies according to the passenger’s final destination.
Taxi Operation Limit
Notice to Gamya Taxi Customers : Any Jakarta based taxi could only operate within the area that has been set by the Jakarta Government . Jakarta based taxi could not drop off or pick up customers outside its operational limit. Read more...
• Gamya has a no smoking policy. Thank you for not smoking in Gamya Taxi.
• It is obligatory by law for the front seat passenger to fasten his / her seatbelt while seated.
• For yout safety, please align from the curb side.
• Please identify the 3 or 4 digit taxi number that is conveniently located at: the driver's ID card holder (car's dashboard) and in the headrest of front passenger's seat.
• Please check that you have not left your belongings in Gamya Taxi.
• Ask the driver for an electronic receipt. All of our fleet has been equiped with receipt printer.